With this order you'll receive a 5-email sequence (.docx file) with 2-3 subject lines per email on a topic of your choosing. Using the PISC formula (Problem > Impact > Solution > Call to Action), we'll write a persuasive email series directing readers to complete an action of your choosing (visit your website, make a purchase, schedule a call, etc.)
*These emails can be sequencial or standalone.
We will edit for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and overall readability and flow. While we always recommend short and sweet (100-150 words), if you prefer a longer email, we're happy to accommodate.
If you're unsatisfied with the first draft you receive, we'll be happy to work with you to make revisions and edits.
We do not offer refunds on our copywriting services. We will do our best to ensure that we're all on the same page prior to beginning work to try to prevent any misunderstandings due to the nature of our work and the type of copywriting you're expecting to receive.
By completing our pre-work questionnaire to the best of your ability, (more is always better), you can help us get a feel for your needs and expectations.
Please note that if we feel we cannot complete the work or if it's outside our scope of abilities, we will let you know in advance and refund your purchase.
The more information you can provide us, the better. The more we understand you, your company, your brand, etc, the better we can write in a manner that suits you!
At a minimum, we will need you to answer the following questions:
- What is your product/service?
- Who is your target audience?
- What is your audience's #1 "pain point" or problem?
- How does your product/service solve that problem?
- What other benefits does your product offer?
- What makes you different from the competition?
- What is the desired action that you want your reader to take?
- How would you describe the tone/voice for your company or brand?